The events sponsored by a corporation may act as a form of giving back to its employees, but they are also an opportunity to inspire attendees to bigger things. Brian Mitchell has spent decades motivating people on how to work as a team and is the right celebrity for audiences who want to be inspired to achieve more.
Brian’s personal appearances offer many advantages, including:
- Attendance. Celebrity attendance at a function maximizes attendance, turning a sponsored evening into a gala event.
- Higher profile. Whether you are considering Brian for a time-limited appearance or the opportunity to meet and greet your guests, his presence sets a higher standard for the type and scope of your event.
- Broader reach. Brian has an instantly-recognizable face due to his TV appearances and long history in the NFL, appealing to all kinds and sizes of audiences.
- Involvement. Brian has a natural positivity that encourages donors, volunteers, and employees to maximize their contributions to your organization. As a motivational speaker, he knows how to appeal to the best in people, emphasizing teamwork as a force for good.
- Connection. Brian prides himself on providing a service to the community and understands the needs and constraints of businesses and non-profits. The more he identifies with the mission or purpose of your event, the better he can deliver the import of that message in a way that will appeal to your attendees.
- Versatility. There is no need to worry about whether Brian is a good fit for your event. Brian always arrives at appearances ready to interact with fans, sign autographs, and take pictures, and can roll with any sudden changes the venue demands.